Thursday 3 January 2013

MEET J BLAZE


I am  Olajide Oyegbile and my  stage name is  J -BLAZE,the new kid in the block as Tribune Newspaper puts it,that's if being just 21 yrs old is a kid.lol. I am a graduate of Anatomy, Bowen University Iwo osun state.I also presently in my 4th year in the  Medical school.I  am a native of ogbomosho, Oyo State.
                  CAREER?
Apart from being a medical student, am a musician, actor, creative director and script writer. In short you can call me "entertainment" Now to the music proper, I have released presently 3 tracks namely "WHINE IT" which is a nice song, crazy melodious beat, which would make you wonna dance when you hear it because of  the vibes, then came "BABY DON'T GO" ft Tolu a brother,its a love song that is meant for those who have lost their relationship,saying you need your love back.Thirdly,"CRUISE"it is a danceable, party banger and a very playful song.It's my song that is actually enjoy a good air play over the radio.
                ROLE MODEL?
 I admire some  Artistes and their works such as , 2face,Tunde Ednut,Wiz Kid. I love their style and uniqueness.These people stick to their style and make a Hit no matter what.
                 SHOUT OUT
Making huge shout out to Parents,sibling and my brothers who help get me better referring to AVG, Tomii Hydef, Danny Vibes, SYNC, CRUISE, and so many others but one Big love for my Manager DIPSON, he's the best and aslo  Prs deji ojo, hina, BAMS, shaykee, abigail and, blood homies Mr.Tunez&Timi(Kronktv)
                    LINKS?
http://kiwi6.com/file/bm44jaqd5r = baby don't go ft tolu.
 follow on twitter @J__BLAZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment