Saturday 27 April 2013

LIVINGSPRING STILL BOILING HOT:SEE PICTURES

We told you guys we were gonna give you updates as the event unfolds and show you  great pictures of moments at the livinspring2013 edition that is currently going on.we av brought it ooooO as you av requested, Oya take it. loooool

              
    









































                                                                   More pictures coming your way.....kronktv,this is how we do...
Always subscribe kronktv at ur events,lets do the kronking all the way....@kronktvng

2 comments:

  1. Great gathering! Wonderful performance by lots of artistes....wish I were dere tho but tru Kronktv,I cn view as many pixs as I cn,satisfying my curiosity,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see myself!*YIPEE* :)

    ReplyDelete