Thursday 1 August 2013

BEAUTIFUL SULTRY

I woke up like every other day sometime last week,checked my table clock and saw I was late for an appointment i had with an event committee,it was 5minutes past the time I was to arrive the meeting venue. I brushed,rushed my bath and got into my trews, t-shirt.I picked one of my sneakers, not minding the colour  as I dashed straight out of my apartment.
It was past 30minutes the meeting time when I arrived at the venue,only to get there and I was the second person at a meeting where over ten personalities were to be on board*sighed*"Thank God they were not waiting for me".trying to find a rest room to adjust and put myself in order after the whole rush.Just as I turned to face the restroom,i saw a fair cute lady whose gorgeous steps drew my attention*hmmm*"who could she be? The managing director?"
I was curious to know who she was,as her identity was not made known neither did she say a word at the meeting."I must know who this person is and why she was so respected"I went on a kronk search and here is the result:

She is Mrs Adebukola adejinle lawal. Married and blessed with a Son. She hails from Awe,oyo state but born in Lagos even though she lived and schooled in Lagos and Ibadan respectively. . .she studied computer science at University of abeokuta.. UNAAB now FUNAAB. She is an expertrate and  has a passion for Art.... She must have gotten that from her father from my research ,who is a great artist....  Here are some samples of her work I saw on line.





In the quest to achieve her goals , she proceeded to the U.S.A and Abu- dhabi for some professional makeup trainings,wow,thats big. And finally,she is  got certified at it as she decided  to move back home where she learnt the proper art of Gele...which got  certified and applauded for.
Then came Sultry.... after 4 years of experience of being a free lancer...sultry makeup studio finally opened to the public right here in Ibadan. This guys add colors to your face, facial treatment, headgear (Gele) tying and so on ....Though her  Location places no limits... She moves and work anywhere her  service is needed all over Nigeria and abroad.
I hope she gets to read this somewhere so she can call me*winks*It was hard to get all these info.BUT WATCHOUT AS WE KRONK HER OFFICE SOON!

                                                                 Adebukola sultry


5 comments:

  1. This adebukola is clean...hmmm!kronk,I fit get her contact?need to give her a job*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm! Abeg my fwend is hooked o,@kronk T.v nice one,to d larger populace a trial will convince you,@bukky thumbs up nd more grease to ur elbow. Barr bola lamina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given her a Trial, and I tell you she did a Fantastic Job. My wedding makeup n Gele was...state of the Art! Illd recommend her even to The First Lady( M.Obama I mean..*winks*)...Funlola A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and clean job.!I like! Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.... That's my big sister...

    ReplyDelete