Saturday 24 May 2014

Rapindady interviewed by kronktv


Rapindady was visited by kronktv crew yesterday (his birthday) as kronktv representative had chat with him. Jolomi Rapheal popularly known as MC RAPINDADY, a native of ilaje in Ondo State is a fast rising comedian/Mc in Oyo state and its environs. The ibadan based Graduate of Electrical/Electonics Engineering is now becoming one of the most sort after comedian within and outside the city of Ibadan.

This is what he has to say about himself, his career and life generally

My dear friends, family, fans and even enemy.. I am so glad u are reading this...today so don't frown at the letters, put a Smile on your face as you read...'chuckles'

My name is MC RAPINDADY, I am a standup comedian, I make people laugh for a living. We are in a country where you only have a guarantee that things will work out well if you have what you can do IN-BUILT.. I came from a very Funny family, my dad, mum, siblings are all very funny because it runs in the blood. I took a bold step the venture into stand on comedy professionally in 2011 when I was in my final year and ever since I have no regrets.

I studied Electrical/Electrical Electronics engineering in school and graduated with upper credit but bros if I tell u, u no go believe say I no like that course unto say man must go school for Nigeria na hin make me go o (I hope my dad is not reading this)....no regrets anyway,I learnt a lot from my lecturers back then education is d best legacy, it is like a touch in your hands when you are in the dark, without it, you may fall into a pit.





Back to the matter, I have anchored events ranging from weddings, birthdays, seminars, anniversaries, hosted radio programmes, and I have traveled to the states to handle major events.....I mean the states within Nigeria, OYO, Ogun, Abuja, Lagos, Bayelsa and more..(smiles)

I have a comedy brand called HAPPY MOMENTS with MC RAPINDADY which is gradually becoming popular in IB CIty, infact the major show is here around the corner which is tagged THE SPARTACUS coming up SOON4 at Fun Factory Osuntokun avenue. Ticket is just 1k flat.

In the next five years, I trust God for a bigger position in d industry because his thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil..to give me an expected end.

I have great mentors and role models, I watch them closely and I learn from them...their way of life, style of jokes, etc...people like AliBaba, AY (I pray my show become as big as his someday) Peteru(he inspires me a lot too) to mention a few.

you want to know my girlfriend? Her name is comedy because she is the only one who takes me seriously, other girls don't.

Finally, the music is nothing if the audience decide to turn it on deaf ears, thanks to all of you who have been encouraging and inspiring me on my way to the top. You are the Best, you have no duplicate.




I love u all
Happy birthday to me.
I am Rapindady CFR
07031373320
27427D87

No comments:

Post a Comment