Thursday 25 October 2012

ARK'BISHOP COMEDY DIOCESE;THE MILLIONAIRE..



Comedian,TV host and presenter, Akinmolayan Olamide popularly known as "Ark'bishop" is no doubt the king of comedy in Ondo State and also spreading his tentacles to other parts of Nigeria.The dude who is a Tv host on Ondo State Radio Vision Corporation(OSRC) is seriously thrilling and satisfying his fans and audience each time they see him on Tv or at events.
Ark'bishop who was part of Ondo State Talent Hunt contest organised by luckylinks consult which was just concluded, made his way to the Finals with his exceptional talent and was crown the Runner up of the competition&was awarded a sum of one million naira instata.*choi!OMG...*




"15 contestants went to the house,5 contestants got to the final and only 3 went home with a prize...Ogungbeje Damilola won 2m...Ark bishop won 1m and Olebu Joy won 500,000.
It was really fun and at the same time very hard,it took beyond talent o my people. Morals,Strength helped out.
With this amount of money,I am good to start life,set up somethings for myself which will help to off shoot my artistic career,or you wan make I go take am go marry? lwkmd!!!Naija shld expect me at the very top".This he told KRONKTV
Tunez:Hmmm!...dats my childhood friend O*WINKS,my own share dey na*lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment